View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 07:53 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
zjw

i can relate. I thought i had friends many times in life only to realize no one really cared as much about me as i did them. and they all just faded away unless I put forth the effort to keep contact.

When i focus on the lonely aspect of it i can get depressed. ITs funny too I was just talking about this very thing to someone else.

But I've come to accept that at the end of the day things come and go peopel come and go. Im basicly always and forever will be alone with myself. at the end of the day i need to be happy with myself cause well i'm stuck with myself.

That being said I had to figure out how to be happy when iw as alone and by myself cause well tehre was no avoiding it. I had to accept it.

I'm not sure how the average person feels maybe most people feel secure that they will always have others to help them along in life. I've never felt that way. and feel that others while can be helpful no one can jump inside of me and do it for me. no one can jump inside of me and clean up the pain etc.. Only I can do this. Its not good or bad it just is what it is.

I hope this helps. Maybe you can get preoccupied on other things and forget about the being alone part.