View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 04:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DreamCatcher17

Dream of relapse

I had my first drinking dream, well so I thought.

The dream:
My son and I were at my sisters house potting plants, hanging out, etc... And I noticed it was getting dark out, and then BAM I blackout and wake up wondering what's going on... So, I get out of bed wonder the house check out the garden. There is a watermelon the size of a small car, it was huge. I was chatting all day with my sister, then my grandma shows up (this is odd because my grandmother is not my sister's grandmother) and we were chatting and then my grandmothers (recently deceased) husband walks in the door joking on water... So, as I am feeling all sorts of uncomfortable through out the day at my sister's with the question I have to ask (just like every black out I ever had) I finally ask what happened the night before. I ask if I had drank, they all looked at me and laughed and said no. But had by sisters boyfriend known I wasn't drinking he wouldn't have asked me to pot the plants.I had already gone through my head how I didn't waste the past 74 days, I didn't throw all my sobriety away and that if I did drink, I will just have to move on to day 1 and work a little harder this time. It was a relief to know I hadn't had any alcohol, I was confused as to why I blacked out and I couldn't figure it out.

Ummm wow. Weirdness!!!

This may be my first drinking dream but I tell ya, this past week I have had the most vivid, wild, out of the norm dreams. I don't mind them, I just wish I knew what they all meant. They could just be nothing and my brain processes stuff I had seen through out the day. I did repot my cactus 2 days ago, that may explain the potting of plants, I spoke to my sister yesterday abou let plans for Sunday....

75 days free of the alcohol shackles

Did/do you have dreams of alcohol?
Do you dream at all and remember them?
Do you dream in color or black and white? (I dream in color)

I'm glad to have a place I can share, not matter how silly or serious the situation may be.