Thread: Slowly dying...
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ardy

oh kiddo... you have all of us.. and so much more....maybe its time to look the Man in the Mirror and find the chance to change... time to let her go and be the best of you.. find the Man that was the child and open your heart to a better life of good things and less drama...

its so hard.. for there has been so many times I was curled up in a corner that my hubby could not find me in and cried myself to sleep.. I stuck it out and kept looking for the man I feel in love with in 1992 and watched get sicker and sicker... at one point in Florida in a Hospital as they took him in for emergency surgery.. nurse said you have a minute before we have to put him out.. I took the dummy by the collar and said you die and leave me here and I will find you and kick your ass... kissed him.. he was laughing as they put him out. and took him away........... RN looked at me and said you can't tell him that what if this is the last time you can tell him you love him.... Babe I replied he knows that in his heart and in his mind he knows I will find him and kick his ass too... ..... can I tell you a dark secret .... there are times in the last 15 years I have beat myself up big time.. I should have let him die in Florida.. he always wanted to be there and not in the cold north... I beat myself up plenty on that... now we have a better med is is helping his mind.. the body is trying to find a balance in his life and with that a balance in ours.. but I have worked cried and dug for every inch of information on his problem and the drinking and drugs he did and the morphine the Doctor feed him for 8 years..... is it better a little once in awhile.. kind of .. whatever better is for a drunk and a morphine addict.... you have to be able to look in the mirror and say that out loud and look at that Man and hear him reply... the Man in the Mirror if your going to make a change and make the world better you have to start with that man and work out from there..

Love a Mom Prayers a Lady Clown... tears a Wife... and a hand that reaches from so far away to have you hold on to... a Friend... wisconsin