View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 02:21 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

I liked this video so much on meditation that I just had to share.

I found after meditating for a while in an attempt to connect with my deepest consciousness, I sensed something that was undeniably a higher power than my ego.

It took a while for me to figure out how. Besides focusing on my breath, what do I do? What do I look for? Will I know when I get there? Where is "there"?

I had a lot of road blocks to hurdle, that's for sure. But I kept reading / listening to Eckhart Tolle and DR Wayne Deyer and tried to find that "oneness" or level of consciousness they described.

Well, this video had blew open a door for me. Made a bunch of sense to me. Maybe that's because I was looking for that level of awareness and only knew what it wasn't.

Maybe the door was about to blow open regardless. Either way though, I find Mooji's approach to achieve that state very easy and quick.

If you're going to see what it's about... Try to watch it when you have some quiet time. Maybe take a few min and close your eyes and Meditate for a few min on your own. Just enough to slow the heart rate down and enter a state of peace.

On the job front, I have another interview coming up soon. Doing a phone screening on Monday. Fingers crossed.

On the addiction front, I'm getting very close to jumping. No more than 2 weeks. I got some comfort meds to help me with the final step(non addicting of course), just to boost my confidence and remove fear.

I also arranged 4 days off in January so I can take my boys to see mom in Florida. Pretty psyched about that. I'll be free as a bird by then!

I hope you take 30min to explore this. 15min to chill out and 15min for rye video enjoy.

https://youtu.be/wa5IF7x-ziA