Thread: And yet again.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Purpleskye
Human

And yet again.

Hey everyone. I've been here before, but I'm not sure I was ever really able to make an impression enough to be remembered. In any case, I'm back. I had a feeling this would happen. Pretty sure I'm in withdrawals, as I can barely focus enough to see the screen. Nothing like familiar territory.

It took a lot less time for it to catch up with me this round. I relocated to a new state after getting married, and my other half had to leave straightaway on business. The weather is different and miserable, I don't know anyone, and my anxiety disorder kicked in. I lost my job transfer because of my anxiety and so home is where it's at. With nowhere else to turn to, alcohol it was. I was "pacing" myself....one night for drinking, can't drink for at least three nights after.....well what's one more night? Just never two nights in a row....okay fine, two nights in a row, just one drink....what's one more drink, we already had one.....

Anyway I know it's my fault for letting anxiety control me and making the decision to drink. I just hope I can make it through this phase of letting it go. So hello hi howdy and hopefully be seeing everyone around the forum more. Thanks for listening.