View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
amp123

Really sorry to hear about the Pepsi job, Inc. I'm switching my allegiance back to Coke immediately. Seriously, their loss. You never know what other doors may open up!

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, SG. Can you think of any event that may have triggered this? I'm finding the social side of the run up.to the holiday season difficult. We had a wine and cheese event at work yesterday (I had to buy the wine and open the bottles), tonight I'm going to a gig in Sevilla and tomorrow is work Xmas lunch. Also I'm single parenting this week as Mayte has had to go and look after her mum who needed urgent eye surgery for a hole in her macula. It's just life though. I don't feel like I'm in real danger of drinking though I've had to cut off those "what if" thought trains a couple of times. All credit to you, SG, for.knoqing when it is the right time to seek professional advice. I've always been one for doing it all on my own and, as you know, that's got me into a bit of heavy weather over the years.

Anyway... Hope you guys have a good weekend and that things start looking up soon