Thread: I'm finished
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 07:24 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Gabe1980

Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Hi Gabe,
Great to hear from u.i feel exhausted and tired but on day 4.havnt given into the evil.do check out the yoga thing.iv started on light yoga at the moment.i literally coax myself to do it.il join Zumba after a few days.checking my diet.im angry all the time....and keep talking to myself aloud.so far so good.take care n let me Kno how ur doin.
Love dusk
That's great news that you are on day 4! I'm really pleased for you 😊 I got to day 5 then fell on my face so back to day 3. I know what you mean about the angry. I've been really pissed off about everything, then crying my eyes out like a toddler! Feel like a bit of a basket case but starting to turn things around. I can't really concentrate on eating just now, or counting days, or having any proper structure. I just want to rest and have some space. I know how important the structure is though, so going to start to focus again tomorrow. Been trying to read a bit about AA. I like it. Really pleased for your day 4 Dusk. Keep it up. We can do it. Gabe x