Old 10-04-2005, 07:03 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

My late-stage ex alcoholic was also a sexual addict. He didn't have ANY problems performing even when totally smashed (the only differnce being that he would completely pass out cold right after). The only time he didn't have a sexual appetite was after he had been on a bender for a while and then he couldn't function at anything anyway...just walking to the bathroom to pee was difficult, even for a week after he would stop binging.

But feel lucky that it's only internet stuff....this ex of mine would nearly go home with a differnt girl every night if I wasn't with him, because he HAD to get some EVERY night...no if's, ands or buts about it. And I've talked to some of his ex's and he's been that way for years....been with (no exaggeration) literally hundreds if not thousands of women in his 36 years...he's very sexy and VERY hard to say no to. Which is part of why it took me so long to get away from...it was almost like he put a spell over any woman he came in contact with. The year I was with him off and on..I only know of 1 girl who didn't go for him.