View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 05:35 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
OpheliaKatz
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

I hope you don't mind me saying this: this man is a scumbag. Also, he projects all his issues onto other people. Next time he says something ridiculous and hurtful, you should say (in your head), "oh you mean YOU are this and that." So if he says, "you are cheating on me." Your brain should say, "you are right, YOU ARE cheating on me." Try to make everything he says bounce off you and back onto him. What a horrible piece of garbage this man is. I can guarantee you that he's not having fun when he sleeps around with these women -- his actions are not that of a happy, well-adjusted human being, so don't think that there's anything wrong with you, you are normal, he is not. Please get checked for STDs and protect all your money ASAP.

My STBXAH also thought of himself as a vastly superior person -- superior to everyone else, and eventually he started acting like he thought he was superior to me. All part of his delusion and a manipulation tactic. In truth, he knew that he was scum, he just didn't want to admit it.