View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 05:55 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
greg198499

So coming up on bed time of day 2 and feel strangely normal considering on Friday afternoon I had uncontrollable shaking and the feeling I was about to pass out or almost like epileptic type feeling...I guess fairly normal alcohol dependency withdrawal symptoms...which scared the you know what out of me and prompted me to change my life...

Its really weird for the most part I feel completely normal...ocassional hot/cold but mostly just that weird feeling when you haven't slept in a day (I couldn't fall asleep last night) I hope nothing scary happens over night...all this talk of death and DTs and seizures has me pretty panicked especially since I feel basically normal...just not drinking tired and kinda bored...I spaced out my 5 taper down light beers over 10 hours...so basically didn't feel any effects of alcohol but just used them to be safe for the detox. I was planning to drop down to 6 but didn't even think I need that one...just going to have #5...let that settle for a while and hopefully get some sleep...