Thread: Lost everything
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 05:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
InApickle

Originally Posted by Netta7171 View Post
My partner of over 8 years has told me he's had enough & doesn't want me anymore, my drunken rages, fights, flirting with other men & my broken promises, he doesn't live me anymore, we were so in love that after only knowing him 4 months I gave my house & job up & moved me & my 2 children down south to live with him in his house, we both work, have a beautiful house & he's been a father to my 2 children & now I've lost everything, he's threatened it over & over again but always calms down & let's me away with whatever I've done the night before, this is different, 2 weeks on & hes adamant we r over, I'm heartbroken, had to go to the Dr's for counselling, beating myself up every minute of every day, why didn't I take heed, now it seems to late, thanks x
We all start with nothing, and we all end with nothing. In the middle we want everything! Not your fault, not anyones fault, it is as it is!
Still time will keep passing and you can decide how you wish to pass that time, dwelling in the past, or worrying about the future, whichever one you might choose neither one will treat you very well!
Or you can just be, tomorrow isn't here yet so the page has not been turned. To get a different result, you have to take a different action. Understand?

GL and wish you well!