View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Bob4x4

Originally Posted by soberinct View Post
Yes sometimes I feel like I'm addicted to self sabotage. I wish I had some advice for you but I'm still struggling with this myself. Just wanted to say that I identify with this.
Thanks soberinct, Doug39, Tasty, Mindfulman, Awake61, zenchaser, neferkamichael - awsome to feel connected to others who can relate on a personal level. when people chime in with their personal experience from personal knowledge as in group therapy, i find it's much more a learning experience , better personal connection IMO.

today i did 'some' ... "some" self sabotage . . . but i also did close to 2 hours of walking in the woods and talked to some people with off leash dogs, LOL. no i didn't call the cops on them today, that was yesterday. shhhh don't tell them.. one of these felony offenders was kind enough to tell me about snowshoeing in the park this winter hmmm. v interesting. that may actually be more fun than x-country skiing in the park. hmmm ... (I'm still going to call the cops when i get home. j/k ( bylaw officer))

tomorrow i hope to do less self sabotage and as always Zero Glug Glug Glug.

but i tellz ya - there is nothing like sun and fresh air to change a crappy mood.

Nature is the planets best therapist. Oprah and Dr Phil can jump in the lake, after they give out the new cars and gift bags.

Retail therapy is the 2nd best therapist (Oprah proved this fact didn't she?)

some tool box items i used today, discipline, ignoring the crap thoughts, forcing myself to get out, use audible cues to limit procrastination, having a plan to follow . . . and using this forum to post.

yeah i allowed myself to get sidetracked from the plan but i got back on it and i had dinner with a friend and watched a movie about John Coltrane for a very civilized evening. sanz booze.

i may cancel that electroshock therapy session after all..... ....... ......... ........