View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 12:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ulfr
Earth Child

coming out and staying sober

Am About 2 years sober since touching drink or drugs
I just came out to my friends and family that i am transgender Female to male most of my friends have been very supporttive my husband is support and most of my family are the only person av not told is my mother who will never understand or accept that am male i know she will never call me by my male name and i know she will miss gender me as calling me she all the time years ago i would have drank because of this i would end up getting very drunk and self injuring or ODing ending up drunk in the ER ( A and E ) and making life hard to the drs and nurses there
I still self injure but since comeing out i havent self injured and i feel very happy at the moment despite what my mother thinks or will say
I havent shown eating disorder behavour in a few day and am relaxing at home listening to a gay radio station witch have old 70's 80's and 90's music and if i feel energetic ill dance
I see my DR on monday and am going to asking to see a gender threapist i also see my psych on the 24th of this month as well see what happens