Old 11-09-2017, 08:37 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Originally Posted by mako View Post
Just finished day 3. It’s usually one of the hardest ones for me, really pleased to get it over with.
And when you wake up you'll be on day 4 .

Originally Posted by lovehoops View Post

Finishing up day 2. It was rough this afternoon driving home from work and not stopping for my bottle of wine...but I came straight home.
Now I have to concentrate on getting rid of the empties hidden all over my house. Thanks is a sick cycle!!!

I'm happy to be sober today .
I've hidden empties too. Very sick I am/was. And... I was hiding them from a bf that drinks ffs! Sleep well.

Originally Posted by Linners820 View Post
Hi everyone, just checking in. I'm feeling kind of beat after a not so great sleep last night and a busy work day. Briefly contemplated buying alcohol on the way home and kept driving.

Does anyone have book recommendations? My favorite genre is memoirs, and the more effed up the person's life, the better (horrible, I know) but enjoy anything pretty much except science fiction.
Good work driving past Linners. The last memoir I read was a few years ago. Dharma Punx by Noah Levine. I read a good mystery book over the summer called Uniformly Dead by Greta McKennan. I'm not usually a mystery fan but this was a fun book.