Old 11-09-2017, 02:04 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Originally Posted by Susiegirl View Post
Good morning on Day 5 (my danger day) will be staying close to you all. I must say I have had cravings but not that many and when I did they haven't lasted.
X
Be ever vigilant today Susie. The class is here and so the rest of the forums. Staying busy is a good plan, studying and passing your exam to be promoted is a great plan!

Originally Posted by Loui84 View Post
I have a small farm and after the spring boom in trying to cut them down abit... Only did 2 chickens and one duck and it took all my little energy awAy! Goi g to have a little nap before the kids come home from school !
That’s cool. My bf doesn’t have a farm but he has a nice sized yard on a quiet dead end streeet. We’re raising rabbits primarily for meat although I’ve sold some as pets or whatever people want with them. Pedigreed rabbits all of them except my experiment al pairings. Last winter we had well over 100 so one snowy weekend I cut the herd in half. I’ve been working on ratcheting it down since. Those rabbits eat a lot! We still have 7 does and 5 bucks plus a whole lot of grow outs. Chickens we have 4 hens that aren’t laying consistently so as soon as my 4 back up chicks start laying the older gals might just become soup. I just butchered 4 broilers last week, 5 adult rabbits no longer needed for my breeding program and 6 grow outs. We would love to have a farm. That’s the dream for our future anyway. Get your rest in now... how many kids?

Insomnia. Zero sleep .