View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:34 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
qtpi

I left May 2016. MY son has refused to have anything to do withy me. My daughter has been cool... and hurtful at times. I am seeing a therapist- and that is the reason why. When I left I never anticipated this would happen. I also am considering just shaking the dust off my shoes and moving on. And I guess if I did that, XAH wins.. and wins big. XAH has tried every way he can to hurt me. I was a good Mom and kept up a good attitude within the marriage. I stayed for the kids. I wish I knew the lies XAH is saying- DD has told me some - but I just don't understand. Lately after I responded in an honest but angry fashion- very respectful.-DD was actually a little better towards me. But I don't know what to do. I don't think there is going to be any way I find out why- until the kids tell me. I will tell you that none of the "reasons" that it may have happened that I have read on SR have rung true for me. Also what has really rung true - and I trust -is that friends have told me I was a loving caring parent and I don't deserve this from them. This truth comes from people who know me and have known me a long time and I trust them to tell me the truth. I am going to stay strong and live a happy life. I stayed because I thought it was the right thing. I left because I wanted to be with someone who loved me and I could count on and who would care about what I wanted also. I would do the same thing all over again. I hope my kids are happy. they are independent, educated, and have good jobs. My therapist has really helped me get in touch with my anger at the kids and I feel so much better this week.