Old 11-07-2017, 04:37 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Nowsthetime

Sorry to sound like a broken record but there it is again, the emotional blackmail. Telling you that you didn't make him feel one way or another it's the typical etc. We are not responsible for other people's happiness that only comes from within. I can assure you that until he works on his issues he will never be happy with anybody and the next woman it's going to fall victim to all the things he did to you.

I would suggest that you block him. That way you will know for sure that he can't contact you. Guessing and waiting game whether he will call or not it will be stressful so block him for certainty and will help you breathe a little bit easier. What's this about being treated like a "real man"?

I feel that you were blaming yourself for part of this when the only blame that you have is putting up with it not necessarily causing it.

Don't you want to live without worries and drama free? This man has put you through enough and he is not going to change. All the things that he saying and doing right now are part of the addict playbook just to keep the cycle going. Take it from us, we are experts in the subject.