Old 11-02-2017, 12:22 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Neo28

Day 55.

Overall today was pretty good. After I got home from work I had strong motivation with things I want to accomplish and new things I want to do. Nice boost of determination with overcoming these battles in my head too. Feels good, saw a good part of my old self back that I thought was lost for quite sometime. Went for a walk which was nice. Music has also been very helpful to me lately.

Gonna see Thor Ragnarok tomorrow, hopefully it lives up to the reviews which are insanely good.

Badger07 - Hey Badger, still hanging in there. Thank you for the concern, means alot. Last week was pretty brutal for me. I should have done a quick check in but I felt my posts were just getting too negative and going in circles. I have a tendency to beat myself up, trying to get control on that still.

Outonthetiles - Thanks outonthetiles, it was a good feeling. My new job has had people drinking on the job this week. Seems almost impossible to get away from even in the work environment. My biggest reaction has been more of a disappointment that it's just there.

Purplks - It really is the most difficult, my emotions for my ex can go all over the place. Today went well though. Time is definitely seeming key!

hns- Congrats on the 60 coin! That is awesome!

Sober369- Glad to hear how well you are noticing the change Sober.