View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chevfb7

People Don't Change

Last time I posted I had moved out of the house and took the our kids with me. Well that lasted a week! We had an anniversary vacation planned and AH really wanted us to still go on it and work on "us". Well we went to New Orleons and he drank and got drunk every day. When we got back I stayed at our home and it's been a month. He has cut back his drinking meaning he has only drank two of the three nights he was off. 🙄 Well last week he drank all three nights. I knew it was only a matter of time. Also he took off Hallowenn and after we were all in bed he got drunk, but threw/ hid away all his cans. I wonder if hiding it will become a new norm? He has never done that, but I never put rules in place either. Besides that he has become controlling. Watching our bank account and questioning every cent I spend. I'm not sure what that's about. Can't help but feel like it's a jab at me. People don't change, and I know this and will always be the first to preach it. I just wonder what's wrong with me that I put up with it?