Old 10-28-2017, 11:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

6:24am here...

Thanks for the replies rmeatgt350 & Dee and re assurance - Really helps!

Soulshine - Stay strong, thinking of you!

Wax - Hope you're ok! My emotions are all over too, we got this though sticking with SR and getting to the meetings etc, the days are totting up and it will get better for us.

Badge - Make some plans for your days off, I can relate to you, I'm actually looking forward to it being Monday tomorrow, my weekly routine is back, makes us feel safer from temptation. Make some plans, write it down so you have an organised routine to follow, you'll be fine I know it

Love and thoughts out to everyone else on here too!!!

Day 18 now so I'm assuming soon I'll be over the worst and start balancing out. I HOPE!!!!

I think I'll relax more tomorrow evening, at the end of the work day Monday I will know if I've covered my outgoings that are behind to keep the house.
I think this is playing on my mind alot too so I know if I can pay my rent etc. I'll relax BIGTIME! Roll on tomorrow evening then I know where I stand.

I don't have much planned today, I'll be out walking with Zygi as usual then I'll head back with my Mum to my Mum & Dads house and have Sunday dinner with them and stay there a few hours.

I'm avoiding alot of people and places as this time I really can't fail so I'm leaving it a bit longer this time to venture into certain situations. Another couple of weeks and I'll be a lot stronger I think.

K x