View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paulhackett

Please help me identify my problem

Few month ago It’s all started the day I was giving kush cake guess I took to much or not used to it I started having issues that night while driving I managed to call a friend to drive me home since then I can’t even explain it’s like am dreaming even when I try to drive I got over it a little, sometimes I just wake up feeling like crying and sometime I cry feel so sober and don’t want to see anyone, I tried to overcome that by mixing with friends in the sitting room but still have this feeling am I fine won’t I run mad. Now I can’t go out anymore,anytime I try to drive I just park after 5 min, can’t hang out and evenchurch if I see crowd have a strange feeling kind of hot from inside and just want to leave the place immediately just rushing home the only place I relax is when am indoor... let me add this I stopped drinking since last year. I want to be back to be thag social person am used to go out have fun, going to church well and to attend parties and travel well please help I don’t want to loose hope.... I also panic at night most time.....also I easily forget things