Notices

Please help me identify my problem

Old 10-26-2017, 10:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please help me identify my problem

Few month ago It’s all started the day I was giving kush cake guess I took to much or not used to it I started having issues that night while driving I managed to call a friend to drive me home since then I can’t even explain it’s like am dreaming even when I try to drive I got over it a little, sometimes I just wake up feeling like crying and sometime I cry feel so sober and don’t want to see anyone, I tried to overcome that by mixing with friends in the sitting room but still have this feeling am I fine won’t I run mad. Now I can’t go out anymore,anytime I try to drive I just park after 5 min, can’t hang out and evenchurch if I see crowd have a strange feeling kind of hot from inside and just want to leave the place immediately just rushing home the only place I relax is when am indoor... let me add this I stopped drinking since last year. I want to be back to be thag social person am used to go out have fun, going to church well and to attend parties and travel well please help I don’t want to loose hope.... I also panic at night most time.....also I easily forget things
Old 10-27-2017, 05:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Welcome to SR Paul, I hope you find comfort and relief here in the forums and what our members have to share. Are you seeing a doctor, therapist, anyone? I find that reaching out to a professional for answers is helpful rather than trying to diagnosis my issues on my own.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Astro View Post
Welcome to SR Paul, I hope you find comfort and relief here in the forums and what our members have to share. Are you seeing a doctor, therapist, anyone? I find that reaching out to a professional for answers is helpful rather than trying to diagnosis my issues on my own.

Okay will locate one