View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 08:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ARIES
I choose to live

Originally Posted by jbm125
Hi Stefanie....I hope you are in a safe place like a detox/rehab. Let me know. By the way I loved your Bob Dylan quote...one of the geniuses of the 20th century. You sound pretty smart. If you're not in a lockdown facility in Belgium get to an American embassy and plead for help. I was in Nigeria and had my passport stolen, years ago,
and I had a heroin habit the US government gave me in Vietnam...not that they gave it to me...I sought it out. I was in Nigeria teaching the new govt. how to run a phone system. Dope was plentiful. Cost was minimal. The embassy saved me when I ran out of money, hope and dope. Take the cow by the horns and bolt. Get back to the US ASAP.
Member here since 9/04? 2 days sober? Are you real?
I notice you have 361 posts here. Have you been there that long?
God bless
Haha Jack
thanks for your nice reply but me and my friend are laughin' our bones out...You know I am from Belgium...
I live here...There must be an misunderstanding...But it's funny though you have made my day.....Thanks anyhow for your reply... Yes today a year ago was the first time I found SR...And I can tell you it's the only thing that works for me...Sometimes I relapse ....Just like the last few weeks? Months? I don't realy remember...I just live for two months here and I get kicked out of my appartment again One thing I know that even when it goes better you should keep on writing here (or go to a meeting if it helps you)