Notices

Takin' the cow by the horns

Old 09-30-2005, 01:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Takin' the cow by the horns

Thanks all for your nice replies yesterday...Anyhow It will be my second sober day today and I'm sure I'm gonna make it...My best friend is comming in between now and an hour...My stephmother left some money in a store that I can get later this day (Still treading me like the 2 year old girl with both their parents that they put away in an orphanage becos they said they don't wanted their daughters to miss something...And by missing something they ment money) Even my best friend says It's my parents more need a schrink than me...

The moral of this story
The moral of this song
Is that when parents
only give their children
money and no love
those children may go wrong

Anyhow I'm very nervous and hope to be here again tonight
becos I realy need to go to the copstation to get my new pasport...Without my pasport I can't get the papers in order
for the money I didn't see this month..And if things go wrong they probably put me in jail..Becos I have jail above my head...But it's becos of fighting en not becos of treading...I just made a call with my hangover to the new girlfriend of my ex and told her I would kill her (O.K strong language)But even my ex should know that it are just words...So he's a big ****** too...Why I would kill her becos she throw away (or whatever she did with it)the papers I needed to get my money this month...

Anyhow It's my second day sober and whatever comes my way .... I'll keep it that way and keep thinkin' bout all you beautiful people

Love from Stefanie hug
Old 09-30-2005, 06:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
knucklehead

Stefanie welcome back I wish you good luck with your 2nd day. stay well
Old 09-30-2005, 06:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Midas

Welcome Back!! & Keep Coming Back!!

Old 09-30-2005, 07:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jack

Hi Stefanie

Hi Stefanie....I hope you are in a safe place like a detox/rehab. Let me know. By the way I loved your Bob Dylan quote...one of the geniuses of the 20th century. You sound pretty smart. If you're not in a lockdown facility in Belgium get to an American embassy and plead for help. I was in Nigeria and had my passport stolen, years ago,
and I had a heroin habit the US government gave me in Vietnam...not that they gave it to me...I sought it out. I was in Nigeria teaching the new govt. how to run a phone system. Dope was plentiful. Cost was minimal. The embassy saved me when I ran out of money, hope and dope. Take the cow by the horns and bolt. Get back to the US ASAP.
Member here since 9/04? 2 days sober? Are you real?
I notice you have 361 posts here. Have you been there that long?
God bless

Last edited by jbm125; 09-30-2005 at 07:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-30-2005, 08:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by jbm125
Hi Stefanie....I hope you are in a safe place like a detox/rehab. Let me know. By the way I loved your Bob Dylan quote...one of the geniuses of the 20th century. You sound pretty smart. If you're not in a lockdown facility in Belgium get to an American embassy and plead for help. I was in Nigeria and had my passport stolen, years ago,
and I had a heroin habit the US government gave me in Vietnam...not that they gave it to me...I sought it out. I was in Nigeria teaching the new govt. how to run a phone system. Dope was plentiful. Cost was minimal. The embassy saved me when I ran out of money, hope and dope. Take the cow by the horns and bolt. Get back to the US ASAP.
Member here since 9/04? 2 days sober? Are you real?
I notice you have 361 posts here. Have you been there that long?
God bless
Haha Jack
thanks for your nice reply but me and my friend are laughin' our bones out...You know I am from Belgium...
I live here...There must be an misunderstanding...But it's funny though you have made my day.....Thanks anyhow for your reply... Yes today a year ago was the first time I found SR...And I can tell you it's the only thing that works for me...Sometimes I relapse ....Just like the last few weeks? Months? I don't realy remember...I just live for two months here and I get kicked out of my appartment again One thing I know that even when it goes better you should keep on writing here (or go to a meeting if it helps you)
Old 09-30-2005, 08:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
alconaut

(((!Stefanie!))) I'm SOooo proud of you! You can do it, girl! Hang in there. Today came for you, and that is something to be so happy about.

I'm new to sobriety too (only 12 days now) but I'm feeling great, and I promise that you will too.

We can do this!

xo
Old 09-30-2005, 10:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Good job on day 2 Stefanie! Keep it up!

Doorknob
Old 09-30-2005, 10:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by Autumn
(((!Stefanie!))) I'm SOooo proud of you! You can do it, girl! Hang in there. Today came for you, and that is something to be so happy about.

I'm new to sobriety too (only 12 days now) but I'm feeling great, and I promise that you will too.

We can do this!

xo
Thanks for the strong words....
Yes we can do it...!
I'm in better company already than I was the last weeks
And with good company I mean all of you...
SR always felt like home
At least some people who understand and goin' through
the similar kind of fight and pain

Love ya Autumn.....Stefanie :hug
Old 09-30-2005, 01:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Welcome back Stefanie

nogard
Old 09-30-2005, 02:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by nogard
Welcome back Stefanie

nogard
Thanks Nogard...Yeah I'm very glad to be back too!

It works if you work it!