View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 08:50 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Congratulations to all fabulous milestoners and love to everyone!

I'm so excited about today. This afternoon, I'm going on a date with my husband! His mum is coming over to look after the kids and we're going to watch my favourite film of all time .... JAWS. But it's Jaws in concert so you know the bit where the shark swims through the water and you hear the music .... dah da ..... dah da...... well, a live orchestra plays the dah da ..... dah da music!! I'm so excited. I love JAWS, I love orchestras, I love my husband .... This is just a whole collection of my favourite stuff, all happening on the same day. Now if only I could take a tree and a fossil with me.....

Loving this sober life. For anyone struggling, please please stay strong. It gets so much better. I didn't believe it when everyone said it to me in the beginning but it's true! Like Red said, sobriety allows you to live a life of authenticity and freedom. It's a million times better than the alternative. 24 more hours for me please xxxxx
That sounds like a fabulous time, Kenton. I can just hear the orchestra music now

Spoiler alert: Sobriety never stops getting better!!!!!