View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 06:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2muchpain

worried about my sister

Haven't heard from my sister in a while. Called twice and left messages. E-mailed her twice but nothing. She has many physical and mental issues. Don't know what to do. She lives in Minneapolis and I'm in Tampa. My brother lives near her but he's no use. Might call the manager of her apartment if I don't hear from her soon, or maybe call the police to check on her. I know she would hate me doing this but I don't know what else to do. As far as family goes, she is all I have left. Mother gone. Father gone. She has to be all right, right? Maybe she lost her phone. I've done that. Maybe her internet connection is out. Happe ns. I lost my mother several years ago. Can't deal with another loss. I just can't. If something should happen to my sister, I'm totally on my own. She just can't go before me. I know how this sounds, but it's my true feelings. I need someone out there that really cares about me. If anything should happen to her, than I'm truly alone. I just wish somebody would knock on my door or call me to tell me everything is gonna be all right. Just wanted to share. John