View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 01:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ARIES
I choose to live

Takin' the cow by the horns

Thanks all for your nice replies yesterday...Anyhow It will be my second sober day today and I'm sure I'm gonna make it...My best friend is comming in between now and an hour...My stephmother left some money in a store that I can get later this day (Still treading me like the 2 year old girl with both their parents that they put away in an orphanage becos they said they don't wanted their daughters to miss something...And by missing something they ment money) Even my best friend says It's my parents more need a schrink than me...

The moral of this story
The moral of this song
Is that when parents
only give their children
money and no love
those children may go wrong

Anyhow I'm very nervous and hope to be here again tonight
becos I realy need to go to the copstation to get my new pasport...Without my pasport I can't get the papers in order
for the money I didn't see this month..And if things go wrong they probably put me in jail..Becos I have jail above my head...But it's becos of fighting en not becos of treading...I just made a call with my hangover to the new girlfriend of my ex and told her I would kill her (O.K strong language)But even my ex should know that it are just words...So he's a big ****** too...Why I would kill her becos she throw away (or whatever she did with it)the papers I needed to get my money this month...

Anyhow It's my second day sober and whatever comes my way .... I'll keep it that way and keep thinkin' bout all you beautiful people

Love from Stefanie hug