View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 06:53 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

Pajanickah,

I was a little worried that might be the case. I've been there and I'm sorry; I know how much it sucks on the crazy merry-go-round.

I'm confused about the job thing. If you are starting next Tuesday, then doesn't that mean you are starting next Tuesday? Sorry to be dense. Or forgetful.

Here's my worries for you (because my concerns matter first here! NOT):

1. Your heart rate is too high. Can you sit quietly and listen to calming music for an hour or so? That might help. Really, you should get to a doctor or a clinic or something. Can you do that?

2. Your heart rate was WAY too high last night. Really you should get to a doctor.

3. If you can't stop drinking because you have to medicate the symptoms of not drinking, you would benefit greatly from medical intervention. Really you should get to a doctor or clinic or ER. Can you do that?

Like I said, I've been there. Finally caved and went to the ED. Because I was terribly depressed and had a passive death wish, they took me more seriously when I'd been there previously and only told them about the alcohol. Sucks how that is in the medical world, but it is.

O