Thread: So scared. :(
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Delilah1

Originally Posted by Sohard View Post
Thanks, Stayingsassy. You've been so supportive that I'm humiliated to be honest with you. I had 3 glasses of wine (on my 7th day sober.:.i almost made it a week), so I start again tomorrow. I'm new at this, but I think where I messed up was getting too proud of myself after a week. It's ridiculous I thought I could open a bottle of wine for someone else. So, I start again tomorrow. I'm going to stay off this site for the next week until I can redeem myself. This feels shameful after all the support I've gotten, no matter what anyone says. I'll touch base next Sunday when I'm hopefully 7 days sober again. Thank you again, and sorry to disappoint.
Hi SoHard,

I am so glad you came here and posted tonight. From experience, I have found that avoiding this site extended the relapses I had in the past. The whole point of SR is to get support from others who have been there, I certainly have many times.

I know that in the beginning I needed to avoid being around alcohol, it is too easyti be tempted early on.

Tomorrow is a new day, and I hope you will log in and let us know how you are doing.