Old 10-11-2017, 01:20 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Badger07

Viper. I am so sorry you are struggling. Just to confirm - you did drink?

Badgerden - You can post wherever you are comfortable. Dee will confirm but there are no rules per se. I post in the Feb 2016 and September 2017 groups because of my recent relapse. I came here because I need to post everyday. My old group had slowed down considerably. That is great you had a frank and honest discussion with your husband. The people close to us usually know when we are drinking. Its hard to hide it. Let him support you. But take it from me - our significant others do get tired of the ******** and will eventually leave. Be strong. You are an American Badger. You can do this. Do you have the want to quit?

Day 32. Thank you Squiz. I feel better today. Sometimes I just go to a place of panic. I don't want to be that guy - the drunk.. the guy who had a great family and lost them... I refuse! I choose not to drink. I choose to be present and to be there for my family. I don't want to drink and I have the willpower to go with it. I am a Honey Badger. I simply will not quit. Join me my fellow Septemberites.