Thread: On My Way # 6
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:51 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Way too early!!!!!!!
Agree that it is early. Thirty years ago I used to wake up about that time for work. Fortunately that only lasted about three years, but when it's your reality you get used to it. When in hard core marathon or century ride training I would wake up about that time also, but I'm totally out of that groove and not being as young as I used to be I need to make sure I at least attempt to get a decent amount of sleep so Tuesday nights have become early to bed ones for me. That's the downside, but the upside is that by the time 8:30 AM on Wednesday rolls around I've already gotten 60 minutes of hard core exercise completed as well as the major food shop for the week, including putting all the groceries away.

Today

Our new washing machine has arrived and the expensive piece of shxt old one has been removed. Truthfully, longevity issues aside it was a very good machine, but still good riddance. The charity pick up of the stuff I put out at 5 AM is still sitting on my porch, but as long as it's taken today I'm okay with that.

I'm not sure about dinner, but I'm leaning toward doing something with chicken breasts and veggies.