Old 10-08-2017, 04:56 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Big iPhone did not prevent typos above

‘You’ honestly do feel like you’re coming back to life. You notice the flowers and the singing birds again. Music sounds better. You feel emotions. Happy is a pretty good feeling. Jump in the water and actually feel something.

Ok. I feel fed up enough to add a ton of octane to this. I’m going to make a spreadsheet and look at some plans. Back to the gym. I have to go over to a special branch and get the financial aid for the YMCA, great facility in Downtown.

Plus what productive thing will I do every day? I don’t mean workout, although that’s a good start. I mean doing what people think of as work. It could be writing an hour a day (I used to write), doing some photography, learning a new skill... who knows. The ball needs to rolling to get anywhere. ‘You’ don’t know where it will go, but if it sits, nothing new is going to happen. Just let it loose on a downslope. Almost every successful person I know started with one thing that naturally evolved, or exposed them to someone they never would have met if they weren’t doing the first thing. Suddenly they’re doing something new and better.

Dee, I’m sorry what is that plan you like again?

Viper