View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 06:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JessicaNAJ

Thank you all. I wish I could see in my posts what you see. I do just try to survive....one day at a time (I just forget sometimes and get overwhelmed).

After I posted this, I realized that my son's school pictures are next week. Well, I certainly don't have the money, just like I didn't have the money for his inhalers or my daughters antibiotic ointment (which I asked my AH to pay for).

So I called him last night...Initially I asked him if he wanted a picture of our son and what size. Well, that just meant that I had to pay more for the "Package". So I said, "Could you pay the extra amount?" no answer. Then it came to me...."Well, can you just pay for the pictures? I really don't have the money, I could write a check but if it clears too soon, it'll bounce." Of course he started giving me his song and dance about not having any money, he's so far behind in his rent, blah blah, and now you want me to pay for the meds and the pictures. That's like $70.00!

He was probably venting and this may sound mean, but I didn't want to hear it. I told him, "I can either pay for these pictures or feed the kids. Can you give me money for food?" He ended up telling me he'd come up with the money. You know, it's not my fault he has no money. He is able to spend money at the bar! All last summer when he was driving himself in debt he didn't care. Didn't even consider he'd get himself this far into the hole. He tells me...."I'm loosing things (his cars, gas and electric) so that I can get on top of things and be able to give you money in a few months." I'll believe it when I see it. And the kids can't wait a few months to eat.

So, bottom line, he's going to pay for the meds and for the pictures. I have no sympathy. If he can blow his money at the bar, he can use it for the kids.

Money makes the world go round.

btw - my reverse went out in my car and it's only a matter of time before "drive" goes out. Anyone got a car they want to sell?