View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 07:27 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Oh Sim. If I could get over there to be of some tiny little help I would. I can feel your sorrow from here and it's heartbreaking. But you've posted. That's the first of the many baby steps. I know you've got that strength. It's just a pit of alcohol-induced misery that feels too big to get out of. I got so physicalky sich that I couldn't actually get any more alcohol down me in the end. It got to that to make me say "stop.....no more". Then I got 1 day, then another, each one felt like a week. I want you to know that anything, absolutely anything is possible. If you need to post every 5 minutes do it. As soon as I spot you I'll come running. And it won't just be me it'll be all of us Mayflies.
Promise me one thing. That you'll never feel any shame or embarrassment coming back here. We love you Sim xxx
I thought many a time of finding a new class (mainly because I felt a million miles away from the progress of others) but I couldn't. That's just me of course but the familiarity and security I feel here are important.
I need you all now as much as in May 2016.
Please try and make that first very brave step Sim. You are not alone xxx