Old 10-03-2017, 09:14 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
sky90

Hi. Glad to hear from you. I def understand. Sometimes I plan out what I want to talk about in my sessions (I did that a lot in the beginning sessions) but then I realized that wasn't good for my anxiety so I just tried to let my sessions flow on their own.

No worries, hijack away! Awesome, glad to hear you like the park you went to. Family time is always a nice break away from stress (sometimes haha)

I am trying to go to a haunted house attraction this upcoming weekend. Hopefully, it works out because everyone I invited is too scared haha.

Let me know how your next session goes.

Originally Posted by Stronger2017 View Post
Hi 👋 Sky. I'm alright. Therapy was kind of odd today. Went in thinking I'd be talking about one thing (that was kind of big and scary) but ended up talking about something else. Not a wasted session but not what I expected at all. The time also went so fast. I'm seeing him again next Thursday morning - maybe we'll talk about the other stuff then.

Sorry to hijack your thread😌 I'm glad you got some time away. I actually went to a nice park with my family this weekend. The gas leak sounds frightening. Our house is way old and I'm always worried 😩 it's going to burn down!

18 days - nice😀