Old 10-02-2017, 01:33 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
Neo28

Been a rough week, had a very unwanted medical issue that kept me at home with something else to worry about. The past few months have really just been the worst, so many obstacles. Hopefully the Doc took care of it and time will heal without further interruptions in my life. Definitely kept me away from drinking so thats good! Just finished Day 24.

Tomorrow will be the first day at a new job, it's freelance but I have not worked since I got laid off a few months ago so a step in the right Direction. Need to keep busy.

Not being able to get any sober closer with my ex girlfriend has still been the most difficult thing mentally to get over and tonight has been really bad. I don't want those drunk texts or words to represent all of me to her and I fear that's all she see's in me now. Never had anyone I loved so much be mad at me like this before. I tried to message her once a week ago but I'll never know if she got it as she blocked me off an on. I know that was the last thing I could do to try and make amends.

Anyone have advice for moving forward after drunk incidents ruined a relationship without much chance of closure afterwords? I'm really hurting with this.