Old 09-30-2017, 05:29 PM
  # 440 (permalink)  
Caprice6

Day 26.
Time flies, already time for October!
I went to my one on one meetings, had blood work done and will know the results when i return to see my doctor, I guess.
She prescribed some anti craving pills that only really eliminate the effects (buzz or high) of alcohol to reduce consumption even though i have not consumed any for nearly 4 weeks. I have them but am not taking them. What for?
Also they may be hard on the liver and I put mine through enough already. One reassuring thing is that my doctor told me she would call in case my liver would be damaged same or next day so I do not take the meds and she hasn't called. For some reason my liver has kept it up through the years and put up with the drinking (had bloodwork done a few years ago and it was clean - may be hereditary, they said).
Anyway, I still get the urge evety now and then but have resisted.
I've been mainly depressed and highly irritable as of late which has become my steady mood these days.
I should see a psych for some type of mood disorder they duduct but don't know when that's for.
I will get 6 months worth of nicotine patches too on the 16th but this group meeting on Wednesday I am not looking forward to and may not attend. They do nothing for me. Been there for other issues in the past and never was for me.
Anyway, just thought I'd check in. Honestly been too depressed or just not into it anymore. It's a problem with everything in my life. High moments of hope and excitement followed by the opposite; aloofness and disengagement. I don't think that's bipolar but it is what it is. I say that cuz I've known a bipolar person and when he was on a high he'd think he was Jesus and on lows he'd run into the woods and literally sleep there for days his family thought he was missing. He'd just physically dissapear.

In any case, enjoy your weekend!