View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 08:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Camery how wonderful seeing you again! Looking forward to a proper catch up sweetie pie! Good, bad or ugly it's still so wonderful having you back with us.
Friday night again. Wow they seem to come round fast! It's nice that time seems to have regulated again. In very early sobriety it's like a snail's pace and everything drags doesn't it?
Lots coming up in the next couple of months. My birthday, half term break, my little one's birthday and then of course the dreaded Christmas prep! Haha! I'm the one to mention it first! Our work do this year is a night away in Edinburgh (including of course a posh meal and plenty of drinking). I'm not too worried about the drinking aspect as I'm "out" as a non drinker at work. Although the 4 hour train journey may be an issue as last time we went away it was wine wine wine all the way. I sort of mentioned that it may be a bit irritating to one of my work pals and she said she wouldn't be boozing on the journeys phew! That's my main worry sorted!
Hope everyone is well. Sim I think of you often and hope things are okay. What a dreadful time you've been having......
Better go get the girl's ready for their dad's then an ridiculously early night for me I'm shattered xxxxxx