View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 06:02 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
topspin

Noolan ,....just reading about Refuge Recovery ,....it sounds like a fascinating approach !

Welcome back Free ,.... congrats on the upcoming interview ,.... that's pretty darn exciting .

Y'all may ( or may not ) really benefit from intermittent fasting ,...or a longer two or three day fast . They talk about definite contra indicators and candidates who would ( and would not ) benefit from fasting in that one interview between Dr. Mercola and Dr. Jason Fung . It was new info for me to learn ,.....mostly as a dietary intervention as an additional effective tool and so,.....so easily available .

Was sweating it out earlier pushing the walk behind mower ,....and finished up most of what was left on the riding mower . Our soil is very sandy this close to the ocean ,.....so it's never a good idea to mow without a good respirator mask.

Heading down to a wedding in Florida in a couple weeks . I met the groom getting married when I was out in Colorado this past Christmas for the wedding there . These are all cousins of my daughter's extended family .

It's kind of convenient because these folks happen to vacation in Florida ,...hence the idea to marry there,....and it's only about an 8 hour drive I think !?

Free ,....this work thing is a bit of a boondoggle ,... It's currently reduced from a 5 to 4 day workweek ( as of this week ) and in October will be reduced again to a three day workweek,...until they " find" someone. The new schedule in just a few days will be Sun. Mon. ,...and Wed. nights ,....which will be a piece of cake ,...as they say.