View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:48 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  
Noolan

Up, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm happy you've found some solace via god for these hard times.

Mariah, congrats on the five days! I hope those wild fires dissipate.

Tops- I've been considering trying fasting lately. My sleep is hit or miss though, so something to consider, haha.

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. I think of this from time to time. I hope you are all well and in good health.

Life continues to get better. Some days are harder than others of course, but I'm really settling into my recovery. I had 20 months on 9/16 and am grateful for all the support from this site.

Sorry I don't recall the last time I posted. I returned from South America in May. It was nothing short of miracle I was able to spend 6 weeks from home on holiday and not have an urge to use drugs or alcohol. If you would have told me 20 months ago I would be in Columbia and not doing massive amounts of cocaine, I would have called you a liar! haha

On the home front, I'm well into my fourth semester in graduate school. I also moved back home at 30, haha. It felt strange, but I've decided I want to take another big trip next May, so it's the only way to afford that.

On the recovery front, my routine is currently two AA meetings a week. I've found two that are full of people who inspire me and keep me interested in recovery. I'm also excited about a new Refuge Recovery meeting that is starting tomorrow.

Well, that's all for now. I will try to not be such a stranger!