Old 09-24-2017, 12:32 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
hpdw

Morning ,
Yesterday I cleared out the shed and reorganised what was left . I like that clean and tidy feeling . Indoors I had been searching for a week for a set of expensive hair clippers . Do any of you get stressed looking for an item you know must be in the house . Anyway I found them by pure accident in a place I had looked 3 times under a pile of jeans in big chest of drawers . the packaging they are in is a soft material so previously I assumed it was clothing .

My new cables/attachments arrived for my TV hearing set but I still can't get it to work so that disappointed me , it looks like I need a full new kit .

Throbbing tension headaches later yesterday evening spoiled my night somewhat but fine today after a decent sleep .

I am thinking I need to wander round different parts of the site as TBH I am finding the newcomers section is depressing me , I am a newcomer insofar as sobriety goes but I think for me just now too much time in there isn't doing me any favours . I get so sad seeing what this poison is doing , people out in out in .
I don't think I have what it takes to offer anything contructive so id rather now not say anything ,its too big .