View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 06:51 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Weev1l View Post
Beautiful Venus, with a heart as open as yours, you will always attract love to you.

I've just sat staring at Phoenix's motto for a while. Maybe I'm meditating! I haven't got any tattoos and I'm totally afraid of needles, but this should definitely be written all over me using a Sharpie.

Things have got a bit worse since last post. The postman has been and a $20,000 debt belonging to my husband has become my responsibility legally. It's the end of business here in the UK so not much I can do til Monday.

But, I am back in my right mind and I will face it sober. I trust there will be a way forward. I made my mind up at the beginning that I would go to any lengths to get away from the vodka and I will not drink NO MATTER WHAT. So. This is a no matter what kindov day. It could be worse couldn't it Phoenix?

What have you got planned for this evening? Hopefully, the wedding nerves will be calming down now and you're wrapped up in a fog of love and happiness. If it's not done now, it's not going to get done, so no point worrying from here on in. You're as good as married!!!

I get quite excited when I think that you and Nick have an opportunity to explore what a good and decent relationship between a man and woman is. I've certainly never had that, but theoretically it could happen to me. What I'd really like is the right job for me to fall out of the sky.

Love and hugs to you Sweetie
Love and hugs back....big time....and damn that's not fair, but yes, you will find a way to work it out love and your attitude is just phenomenal. Really really proud of you. ♥♥

I am not OK. Unfortunately.