View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
WeaverBird
Keep Going

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
(((((Weev, dear one)))))

I was concerned by your silence.

It is not too late, Weev. A new and improved way of life awaits you; please believe it as it is true.

You are so very special to me and to all of us. We see the wonderful Weev that you cannot see just now. She is there! Don't give up on her.

Many of the gifts given to you by God can be reopened, shined up and appreciated again.

I, like you, looked around at all the goodness and times that I had wasted. It took a great deal of effort to restore and reclaim it; it was worth that effort. Some people still may not see anything other than the old inebriated me but maybe, someday . . . .

If not, I know that there is more to that person and that provides enough satisfaction.

Sending you love, Weev.

Please don't give up.
My dearest Leigh, you've been my rock since I got sober. I've got a picture of you like Wonder Woman in my head. I love you (and don't go away again for a while please ).

I keep imagining myself at the pearly gates accounting for my shabby behaviour. Maybe it's a phase all alcoholics go thru.

Nobody's ever said these things to me. I wish you'd been my mother growing up. I might've learned some sense and self-esteem then
Oh, I'm off crying again. What a funny day this is turning out to be.

I hope yr day is full of grace, for sure yr place in heaven is assured.