Old 09-21-2017, 09:11 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
badgerden

Good morning / afternoon all!

My shift is over and am facing 3 grateful days off. I have already taken the girls (bear and badger) for a 2.5 mile walk, and it is looking like an awesome fall day. Will finish putting my flower bulbs in the ground, general stuff. I do have to go grocery shopping, something I have been avoiding unless husband goes with me, that darn wine aisle,,,,

So many new names! I hate my work sometimes as I miss out or come in way late on some awesome posts that are here!

I am sorry about your anxiety Erratic and low mood HN0685, I hope you have found an outlet for everything.

General you are an inspiration to me! I would love to do yoga, I took one class and it kicked my a&&. I was the only beginner in a group of a dozen or so and felt really out of place and lost, so I never went back. Haven't given up though.

Meshelly congrats on day 13! it will be a lucky day!!

Badger- my plans as I earlier stated is some yard work, for fun however husband and I are going to the shooting range Saturday, something we haven't done together in a long time. Otherwise sit around in a sober fashion and enjoying life!

Time to get in the shower and get my day going before the dogs drive me crazy.

Class of September 2017

Badge