View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:39 PM
  # 363 (permalink)  
lilymaz

Morning all! Yesterday was much as I predicted but it turned out to be such a happy and enjoyable day that it was extraordinary in its own way. Spent the full day with my wee grandson. We went to the park, I took him to the hairdresser with me then went for a coffee and shared a toasted tea cake. Simple, but overwhelming for me because everything about it was just...joyful. I really really want many more days like that!

Tyger, I am sorry you didn't get the job but glad you aren't reacting negatively and rushing into decisions. You are doing so well, things will work out.

I'm working today then off for three whole days! Plans are in place, weekends were always tough but the more that pass the better it gets to fill them in more productive and enjoyable ways than drinking.

Deter, thinking about you . We are all here for you and I can only imagine what the AV is saying, don't fall for that. You should be so proud of yourself for dealing with the harsh realities of life and not succumbing. I hope today is an easier day for you.

Have the happiest Friday you can people, and please check in purps and forwards.