Old 09-14-2017, 06:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
beeronlysure

Drinking again - A ball and chain would stop me

I am drinking again, its not so bad yet 12 pack light beer about 2 weeks now but now before its even dark out I go and get it to drink and feel normal.

I had this idea to stop this cycle, what if made a ball and chain with something heavy for the ball and locked it to my ankle with a padlock or just chain my feet together a better idea actually.

If the one in million zillion chance of a fire I could shuffle out first floor feet chained together but my craving to go buy more alcohol is not stronger then the embarrassment of walking down the street chained like a prisoner. People would be like what the heck seeing that and call police for sure.

what friend could I ask for something so weird? I cant stop going to store to buy booze 5 pm chaining my ankles together bring back this key in the morning.

My 12 pack light beer is gone, drank it. Going to buy 6 more. A week ago 12 pack was enough.

starting drinking at 8 pm was worked. Earlyer and earlyer buy beer its coming back like it was this sucks

Its starting agian