View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:14 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

The Beast is always going to want ITs booze, and the AV will always tell You 'you can't' drink' And because you can't drink, you will miss it and not be happy.

IT will accompany You to every dinner party, social event, and evening spent with your wife and her wine.

But you Can drink , you choose not to , you don't drink. I assume you don't because you do not approve of yourself drinking, the way you behave drunk and the way you conduct your life getting to the Beast's next drink. See the lie of the AV is that you can't , when you accept that falsehood the good and true reason you have for choosing to not drink is magically wiped away, hidden. And the focus becomes the missing out, all the 'great' things promised by the AV, the giddiness, relaxation and euphoria of the buzz.

All the 'rewards' of indulging ITs insatiable appetite for more booze. The rewards you 'enjoyed' every time you heard the AV say' lets have a little drink' and agreed , became all Beast and then chose to drink.

I don't know about you , but when I drank I would feel giddy and relaxed, giddy because I was boozing and relaxed in that since I started I wasn't going to have to 'fight with myself' to stop, the decision was made , it was on like donkey-kong.

When I separated from the desire, made my Big Plan, I realized that giddiness wasn't coming from 'me', it was the me 'being' Beast, it was Me diving headlong into oblivion ( and all the consequences) on purpose because the desire, the Beast was in complete control.

The Beast misses that control and the AV will tell Me that I miss the 'goodies' and that will make me feel bad because I "can't" drink anymore.

The truth is I can, I choose to deny the Beast control, I choose to live the rest of my life without the consequences of indulging IT. Sure I don't 'enjoy' the rewards of drunkenness anymore, but that is a infinitesimally small price to 'pay' to reap the life long rewards and freedom of being freed from the consequences.

My Beast misses ITs booze now and forever, IT's sad, IT's deprived, that makes Me happy

Learn to torture your Beast, it feels good