Old 09-09-2017, 01:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notgonnastoptry

Social Media reminders (FB memory feature) and other musings

Ugh.

I keep the FB memory thing on because there are lots of cute pics of the kids and good memories.

But, I'll admit, the minute it comes up, I have to look at the date. If it's one year ago, it's ok. If it's five, then it's probably still fine. If it's anything in-between, it's in my heavy abuse days, and it's usually a post that makes me cringe because even though the picture is usually not of me, it IS in areas that, without a doubt, were my drunken abodes. My homes, bus stops, etc. Yuck.

The posts without pictures are even worse. Even though I managed to be articulate, the long, bloated, bragging, pontificating about nothing, etc. makes me sick. I can't even read them and no, I didn't delete the next day as I thought that would be obvious.

Oh, and then to make matters worse, while cleaning, I found my hospital papers. Nearly dead. They had to consult with poison control. the hospital???!!!! I was so bad that they needed to call a company that deals with people swallowing draino and I did all that WILLINGLY.

Please stop now if you are on the fence.