View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 03:04 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  
SoberTyger

Evening everyone.
I'm still thinking my life situation over, taking things easy and giving it good thought. My brain was so blurred after my last drinking binge that it's only the last few days I find I can think somewhat clearly. Throughout my life I have been world champion of making rushed, drastic decitions - often in panic to get away from the mess I made of my life - so this time I will give it much thought.
I did send an application for the graveyard gardener job, won't do any harm applying, then I'll see if they are even interested in me
Tomorrow I'll go for the first time to my sponsor, and talk a about working the steps in AA. - also, in the evening I will attend a bigger AA meeting in the big city.
I am so grateful for the AA people around here, so far I have only been to 3 meetings in this area, but already so many people are queving up to offer help, offer to sponsor me, offer to drive me to meetings in other towns, etc... It's just overwhelming how many people want to help me in the right direction - all of them people I didn't even know one week ego, it's amazing