View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:26 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
CodeMaster

Originally Posted by Gabe
Famous last words of most of the alcoholics/addicts I know, right before things got ugly for them.
Fortunately I dont think my problem lies in drug addiction, more the need to be accepted / desire for attention as cheesy as it may sound. It took me a while to figure this out, but I truly think I'm on to something as common sense and obvious as it maybe to others, its an eye opener to me... I thought it was rave problem, ghetto problem, loose girls problem, drug problem, but now I think I realized the root to all of this. Those things are problems, though it is not the source of the problems, I believe fixing the source will fix the dangerous lifestyles, and thus it comes to believing in myself.

I feel I have a direction for recovery now, I believe destiny set the stage last night for this very discovery, and only now I believe I can change, I dont feel confused anymore for some reason, I think its cause I figured it out.

I think FormerDootmat hit it right on the spot, but if you think I'm set to become a drug addict, your certainly entitled to your opinion.